Coming soon - Fated by Liza James...


๐Ÿ’€FATED IS COMING!๐Ÿ’€

Fated, 
a paranormal dark romance 
by Liza James 
is coming March 25th!




*Advanced Praise for FATED*

“Luna and Elijah stole my little contemporary romance heart and turned that sh*t an unknown color.” - Elena Monroe Author



Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2RYIP2M



*BLURB*

LUNA
I never asked for this. I never wanted this.
But I’ve been forced into this life I never knew existed. How do I begin to comprehend the
reality of Fallen Angels?
I’m surrounded by my worst nightmares and greatest fears, but I’ll be damned if I let them
control me.
You’ve consumed me without my permission. Made a home inside of my blood without my
asking.
Now, I'm lost to you in every sense of the the word and I'm unsure if I want to find my way out. 
-
ELIJAH
I never wanted you.
I could have lived my entire existence without you and been content.
But now you’re here and I’m hungry to destroy you.
Eat you up and taste the demonic shade of your blood.
Because even if I don’t want you, I can’t help but crave you..



**Trigger Warning: Rape and Sexual Assault. Violence. Recommended for ages 18+.**



#FATED  #LizaJamesauthor #comingsoon #romance #darkromance #booklove #bookstagram @booksmoodsco


-- 
Julie Anfolisi
PR&Publicity for authors • Books and Moods PR



Comments