ONE WEEK UNTIL CANNON by Marie James arrives...




ONE WEEK until 
Cannon
Cerberus MC, Book 12
 by Marie James 
releases on May 4th!


"Cannon is a fast-paced read, excellently written and intriguing from start til the last page. 4.5 Stars!" ~Konny, GR Reviewer



ABOUT THE BOOK

I’m the fun guy.


The one always quick with a joke.



The guy who is crazy enough to do wild things to make people smile.



That’s how people see me.



That’s who I’ve presented myself to be.



That’s how I introduced myself to Rivet.



The first female Cerberus team member wasn’t impressed with my corny pickup lines and wide smile like the other women I use it on.



And why should she be?



She’s seen it all and lived to tell the tale.



She took one look at me and decided she wasn’t interested.



I should move on, but her rejection stings.



I can’t seem to let it go.



I can’t get her out of my head.



I also can’t figure out if it’s the chase I crave, or if this woman is someone special I’ve been missing in my life.



So that really only leaves one thing…



Do I show her the real me?



Preorder your copy today!


Comments