COUNTDOWN DEAL * SALE * Defy You by Diana A. Hicks...



★★ A Fake Fiancée Mafia Romance! ★★


Defy You 

by Diana A. Hicks 

is ON SALE NOW!




Get this kindle countdown deal before it's too late!


Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2E1GVeC
Universal -- getbook.at/DefyYouDAH
FREE with Kindle Unlimited


~~~~

Defy You is a steamy, Fake Fiancée mafia romance that can be read as a standalone. It is the last book in the Cole Brothers series.


Zack Cole
Steamy Doctor
Perfect Jerk
My Fake Fiancé


It all started when I kissed the wrong twin brother. And now I can’t stop thinking about the kiss. I can’t stop thinking about Zack’s soft lips and kind eyes. I can’t stop thinking about the fact that now his life is danger because of me.

I’m desperate to stay in the States. Going home would sure end badly for me.

But is the steamy doctor’s proposal to be his fake girlfriend my only way out?

If you like undeniable chemistry, hilarious banter, and thrills at every turn, then you’ll love Diana A. Hicks’s Defy You.

One-click today and find out what happens when the perfect lie turns lethal.

Defy You is a steamy, slow-burn mafia romance that can be read as a standalone. It is the last book in the Cole Brothers series.

***Warning*** 

Contains explicit love scenes and mild violence. 

No cheating. No cliffhangers.



Comments